egypt

egypt

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

                                                Our 46 day excellent adventure has begun!
 

 
I have to say that last week was one for the record books!  10 days before we were leaving I broke my tooth and ended up with a temporary crown that resulted in a lot of pain and 4 visits to the dentist in one week! The pain was so severe that I ended up at the dentist again yesterday where the temporary crown was pronounced just fine,( tooth #20) but I had an abscess in the tooth next to it! Tooth #19 had a root canal yesterday at 4pm! 2 things I learned yesterday....Teeth have numbers, AND it is possible to drink a glass of wine when half your face is numb and doesn't work!  Let me now say that my dentist and I are on a first name basis!
                                                         Our bags are packed



                                                          And we are ready to go!
                                                         Egypt Here we come!!!

2 comments: