egypt

egypt

Saturday, November 23, 2013

How do you fit everything into one suitcase!!

We will be leaving soon for a 7 day cruise on the Freedom of the seas.....
For me, One of the great pleasures of traveling is packing.....I have a closet ( we do not have kids at home anymore, so I have a free closet!) that is dedicated to cruise clothes.....and cruise necessities....
I'm quite a pack rat when it comes to cruise necessities......from my essential pharmacy kit to duck tape....So a week before the cruise I start making some decisions....

note that everything will go with black...
.

Do we have to fly?  That helps me decide on how many and what size suitcases I need.
Hot weather cruise?  easy peasey....lots of shorts, light tops, and a bathing suit... One suitcase will do the trick!
Cold weather cruises are harder.....Everything is bigger and bulkier and weighs more.. I will need 2 suitcases for this trip!.
Mixed weather is a challenge....I have to choose very carefully and everything must mix and match...
OMG .... the suitcases will not be big enough!

Purple suitcases are easy to find when there are thousands of suitcases at disembarkation!


One thing I've learned is that people don't remember or care, what you wear......So I feel comfortable wearing the same outfit many times......I just update it with a scarf or jewelry, and I'm good to go!
Black dressy pants, black dress, and a few mix and match colors for evening wear.  Black and dark jeans with tops and a sweater if needed, white and beige shorts, with casual tops...and my packing is done!
no wild colors for me....and everything goes with everything else....

 
Add one red jacket with black pants and black top
for dinner in a specialty restaurant
 
 
With white dress for cocktails

 
and with jeans for a tour
 


I have a list, and I'm checking it twice! Actually I'm checking it a lot more than that! I've forgotten some essential things over the years.....I actually forgot my perfect round brush for blow drying my hair on a 2 week Alaskan cruise.....I had to buy one on the ship at a huge markup and it was not so perfect....Now that brush has made it to the list!  Perfect round brush...check!

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but one thing I have to remember when I'm packing ...is a range of sizes.....sad to say, but on a 6 week cruise, what I wore to board the ship, may not zip well, when I exit the ship!  Just saying...
Beginning of trip picture...note, jeans, dark sweater, white top...
(you didn't really expect an end of cruise picture, did you....:)

Weight is a big thing when flying. ( and I'm not talking about mine.. grin)  If your lucky and fly southwest, you get to have 2 suitcases that can be checked. However, most airlines make you carry one on board.  I'm good to go with that..still young enough to hoist my own luggage, plus carry a humongous purse that carries all my on board necessities....I won't even go into that list.....as all women know there is no purse large enough to carry everything you need!!!
I have to limit myself to 3 purses in my luggage

one for formal nights, a small purse that will hang diagonally for hands free shopping ( a must in some ports!) and a cute purse for evenings...( Connie, I found "our bag" in Tarpon springs!)
 
Checked baggage is limited to 50 pounds...who decided that ridiculous number!  Obviously a man, who doesn't need 6 pair of shoes for a 7 day cruise!  That being said...sigh.....I usually limit myself to 1 pair of dressy black heels, walking shoes or sandals, flip flops, and flats.  That's my bare minimum and they must go with everything...( this is the most painful part of packing! and the last thing I decide) One trick, when flying, wear your heaviest clothes and shoes...  So what if it's 99 degrees at Tampa airport, and I'm dressed in jeans, sweaters, hiking boots, and a felt hat...carrying my coat...( I'll never see those people again!)

you just never know when you are going to need those heavy clothes!
 






13 comments:

  1. Great information! You have so many good tips here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets.We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cardshas a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores.We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card cvv.if you are in needof any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any d

    Meekynewton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 3% interest rate;
    Contact Us Via Email: Personalloanesay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  5. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


    I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete

  7. My ex ruined me broke due to his incessant extravagant spending , I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a loan company and I was told that they can't lend me loan . I was devastated, that's put me into a lot of debt. I looked online and came across Mr Oscar White of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com , I hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my debt was paid in 4 working days from Oscar White blank atm card which i used to withdraw money untraceable and shop online with the blank atm card . I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much to get the card and today have made up to $50,000.I implore you to contact him on how to get yours and because rich like me @ oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310.No doubt he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very happy, I'm a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week from Jim Lee hackers. At first when I was in doubt. Then I decided to give it a trial and to my surprise the card was delivered, I went testing it on the ATM machine. I was shocked when I used it to withdraw $1500 and now I have withdrawn $20,000 in total. The card is real, I'm so happy thank you Jim Lee hackers. If interested you can email: jimleehacker07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir / Madam
    Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) interest rate of 2% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part
    of the world. We give out loans within the range of $1,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

    For application and more information send replies to the following
    Lender's Name: Scott Tucker
    Lender's Email: scotttuckerloanfund@gmail.com
    What app Number: +16182279611

    ReplyDelete
  11. buy your driver license

    real drivers license for sale

    buy a real driving licence

    counterfeit driver's license

    where to buy driver license

    download driver license maker

    get my driver's license online

    buy drivers license online usa

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    Send message to: approvedocs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ielts certificate without exam

    buy ielts certificate in cameroon

    ielts certificate for sale

    ielts test

    british council ielts

    ielts online preparation

    buy a certificate online

    ielts free online course

    elts certificate without exam
    buy ielts certificate in cameroon
    ielts certificate for sale
    ielts test
    british council ielts
    ielts online preparation
    buy a certificate online
    ielts free online course

    ielts certificate without exam

    buy ielts certificate in cameroon

    ielts certificate for sale

    ielts certificate number

    ielts teaching certificate

    ielts free online course

    study ielts online

    ielts online preparation

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    Send message to: approvedocs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. how to get us passport renewed
    renew passport online
    how to apply for a passport
    us passport renewal
    usps passport appointment
    passport renewal application
    us passport application
    passport forms
    How much money is it to buy a passport?
    Can I buy my own passport book?
    What is the penalty for a fake passport?
    How long does it take to buy passport?
    Where is the cheapest place to get a passport?
    Is it possible to get an US passport online?
    How can I get a passport quick?
    Can you pay for your passport online?

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    Send message to: approvedocs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete